- 2 x full-time ongoing appointments available
- Salary range: Level 6 $77,122 - $81,629 p.a.
The University is committed to redeployment of staff where positions become redundant. This position is currently limited to staff who are on the redeployment list. As a current redeployee, you are eligible to apply for this role at your substantive level or lower. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact email@example.com
Campus Management is responsible for planning, designing, developing and managing the University's campus and property portfolio to support teaching, research and campus life. Campus Management delivers a range of University-wide services including strategic planning, property management, facilities operations, major projects and developments, sustainability, landscape, security and transport. Within the Central SDC the role shares accountability for the operational delivery of Campus Management services and its primary customers are the Central Units and the whole of the University.
About the opportunity
The Campus Services Officer is responsible for localised delivery of Campus Management services. You will be a liaison point and provide expert advice and service to staff in the Faculty, as well as providing quality assurance and oversight of outsourced functions, focusing on the coordination of maintenance and operations related activities.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Substantial experience in coordinating building maintenance and services
- Proven ability to liaise with multiple and diverse stakeholders in complex environments to achieve outcomes and preferably in a large organisation or a University environment
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, analyse problems and develop solutions
- Commitment to the provision of quality customer service
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description.
We are in search for a client focused individual who has initiatives to support the daily operations of buildings, perform quality checks on maintenance and services activities to ensure high quality standards are achieved.
As the appointee you will demonstrate knowledge and application of legislative and regulatory requirements in the areas of Australian Building Codes and Standards, OS&H, Equal Opportunity and how these impact on sustainability, service delivery, employment and people management.
Closing date: Friday 28 April 2017
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Please see the position description prior to applying: 315693, 315706, 315707, 315708.pdf
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.